Thursday, June 16

June Resolution Update

Source: etsy.com via Brenda on Pinterest


It's halfway through the month which makes it a better time than any to see how I'm doing with my new goal. In case you've forgotten in the beginning of the month I set a goal to earn or save (as in from couponing) $100 this month, and all the rest of the months to follow.

Earning: SSF and I have been making an attempt to clean our house of any unwanted items. So far this month I've sold my broken laptop for $65, a Black & Decker battery pack for $20 (free with our purchase) and I'm mid-auction on a Kuerig that will sell for at least $24.99. However, no sales this month from the closet shop. Make sure to check it out (if you haven't already) 30% of the proceeds generates go to helping Cats (& Dogs in need)
Saving: To  date this month SSF and I have saved about $20 off from our pre-couponing average. It doesn't sound like a lot, but you should see how much stuff we buy for less.

For a total (after selling fees etc) of around $120.

Done! Mission Accomplished. Easy Breezy.

The only problem is, what the hell am I going to do when I run out of stuff to sell? This is a question that has been bugging me the last couple days. I've run the gamut from getting a part-time job (not likely with one semester and 3 classes of grad school left) to learning how to day trade (also not likely because I already have a day job).

This is where you come in, I know you are all super clever, what do you do to earn extra income?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy